Saturday, December 11, 2010



The Lord's Prayer


RE: Supplication _ My Favorite Part

..."Forgive us our debts as we forgive those who trespass against us." Amen.


(A window into my soul)


Hi, my name is Jessica Richardson_ Hall/ Richardson_Hall status It's complicated if u followed me from the FB you already know my handle. Nevermind the details but something tells me they will eventually surface. Transparency is the key if anyone is to believe me. So anyhoo here goes everything.

I'm my biological daddy's primary caregiver by election/divine selection seeking to work out my own soul's salvation with much fear and trembling. See what happened was... one day, I was minding my own merry business endeavoring an Associates in courtroom stenography three years in and one year away from obtaining my degree and keeping daddy, this divinely orchestrated circumstance happens to me.

No pun intended...

However, that said, I also know that God will never force His will on us, therefore I chose to in that hour to deny myself, pick up my Cross which consisted of my three babes and my newest edition - my 97 year of age daddy and follow the Spirit of the Lord from my then place of residency sunny Florida to brave the great beyond back to the Buckeye State of which is where I was born so no worries there. I actually was glad to come back to the Big "O".
Admittedly, I was away for way too long. Almost biblical and pretty epic being off the set for 20 years. And all of sudden, out of the cosmos, a south wind blows me in with keeping daddy on my hip. A definitive life choice resulting in the burnt offering of fasting from my degree or the study thereof for a season or two now three. Taking a "W" in lieu of watching my daddy die like a fish out of water or as he lamented in anguish, "out of the will of God."
God forbid, I dare set back and let him think he had been forsaken by a God that promised us in His word that He would never leave any of us nor forsake us. So hightailing it back to Ohio where he could at least stay alive for the intended measure of the days the Lord predestined was a no-brainer. And if i had to do it all over again, of course love always conquers all; it alwasy wins. I have no regrets only these blasted neatly addressed packages via snail mail from
Salli Mae Department of Education looking for me saying, hey we want our dough due.
And until the Government implements a special clause for people who have been faced with a like issue or similar fate of having to care for their elderly parents while in the middle of pursuing their life ambitions, this is my proposed plan:
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS WISHLIST IS FOR
MY STUDENT LOANS TO BE FORGIVEN (AND/OR PAID).

Hence, my goal is to raise a sum of $21,000.00 by voluntary donations by those who can relate.


Hey, it's either this or be content to be enslaved by the fearmonger of debt netting no peace at the end of the day only worry and anxiety. Not the reward of the Lord. Besides the Word of the Lord does admonish us to ask, seek and knock til we have the very thing we have need of --in my case that is to be free of the impending doomsayer, SALLIMAE.
Having uprooted my entire life for the sake of another's... well, that has it's own reward but in the practical turn of events, my father is 97 years young and well, I understand that this too shall pass but unfortuantely if I don't use some wisdom though my motive was pure in taking care of him, the enemy still would love to make a reproach out of my household for simply honoring a profound truth; Honour thy father and mother so that your days are long upon the earth for this is the first commandment with promise.
Additionally, all the Lord ask is that we present to him an offering --a seed of faith that is able to remove a mountain range - so this is my best seed - the idea itself looking unto the Christ who is the author and the finisher of my faith. He is able to bring it to pass. Raising $21,000.00 to help me clear my student loans so I can start a fresh whenever it is the Lord so desires to bring his servant home, my bio dad is not so far- fetched. If anything it shows initiative; evidence that though I am perplexed I am not crushed yielding hope and hope does not disapoint us.

In the interim, I now pledge to stay joyful in the struggle fighting the good fight of faith and laying hold onto eternal life by delivering up-to-the minute progress reports and simply fun and interesting news you can use (or not) as long as this blog has a pulse. Amen.

Guess you can tell,... yes, I am a Christian. Saved and Born Again.
(Cause you must be born-again).
Pentecost is for the Holy Ghost ushering in.
Merry Christmas.
Hallelujah and Amen.

Stay encouraged and be blessed to all who even come here to see why the heck Salli Mae is looking for me.

Thanking the Lord - the Father of Spirits for the gifts of hope, faith, love and curiosity.

Posting daily committed to the goal of raising $21,000.00 or at least help me pay it off - hey maybe they will take a settlement offer like the principle minus the interest. I'm open to explore the possiblities as long as it does not compromise my belief system. Amen.

And that can be paid in increments or one lump sum via paypal. Thank you very much for caring to at least read this much, for your consideration and even pondering the thought of what the heck is http://www.foodstampzombies.com/ ?


May God bless you.

Sincerely Oh no she didn't oh yes I did!

Jessi Richardson-Hall Richardson-Hall

The Keeping Daddy Girl

Help!!!SalliMae Is Looking For Me

































I'm not complaining I'm just explaining ...






See what happened was ...












In permitting my father to come in to our household so too came the whirlwind uprooting me from my own earthly ambitions.












No comments:

Post a Comment