Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Operation Working Out my Own Soul Salvation with Fear and Tremble

OMG since last I touched base it was a little before Christmas time and I was all psyched about going viral with my latest inspired idea, Help!!!! Salli Mae is Looking 4 Me! prompted by the Holy Ghost of course for it Was the Spirit that gave me the inspiration. Hence the green light to proceed but something happened - I began rationalizing and got cold feet and of course the Holy Ghost got grieved and went and found a better specimen for the assignment. (By the way has anyone heard from Ted Williams since his being discovered?)

 So here I am endeavoring to walk on the water again prompted to get out of the boat.  I know the Lord has no respect of persons. Of course my delimna has only worsened  --the stakes are raised 100%.
Man this must be like how Jonah felt when he tried to avoid the assignment the Lord gave him.

Please Lord don't let me get gobbled up by some huge fish financial institution with henchmen. Okay so I'm walking on the waves already like right now I'm getting out of the boat Jesus please save me Save me.   

    Because my Salli Mae loan that was in forbearance at the time I initialized this blog is now truly coming due.  The deferment clause is about to expire, such beaucratic you know what.  Whatever.

    Maybe I will begin a petition requesting that the entire thing be forgiven considering the circumstances - an act of God is what happened in the first place behind my taking a complete "W" from a program that I would have completed (and one year shy of grad might I add) had the Lord not sat me down and presented the opportunity to care for my biological daddy.  Well, I now plead the blood and Romans 8:28. 

     Looks like the winepress is where I belong less the Lord Almighty destroys the entire vineyard.  Gotta go through - like the rabbit hole it is the only way out. Amen.

    But hey may as well share some splices of life and even a few flash backs of Christmas / the best of (20)10' in the process - just to keep you peeked as to what is going to happen next.  

Binding the Oppression
 (in Jesus name)
Jessica Mae
The Keeping Daddy Lady 
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment