Sunday, January 30, 2011

Repost of the initial thought/idea/order Greetings

Greetings and praise the Lord to everyone here in cyberland. This is a reposting of the intial order/thought/idea/concept Help!!!Salli Mae Is Looking 4 me!

There seems to be a misunderstanding:

See Salli Mae my present day stalker of the moment split their books up saling half of their stakes to the US Gov. So looks like there are really two presnt day stockers under the same hub. (If that makes any sense at all.) In short, the real sum owed is around $31,000.00 plus interest everytime I motion for a forebearance and deferrment which takes forever and a day to wit' I only have a specified number of times I can even do that and of course like the genie in the bottle rule I have already used up probably half.

In any event so by the time they recieve my paperwork they start the phone stalking again. So today I'm praying for strength in the form of diligence in doing what I know best and learnign more and more of everyday of my life - seeking ye first the Kingdom of God and all of His righteousness by spreading the good news of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ through these humble simply newsletters I just now have gotten up the nerve to distribute throughout my neighborhood for a modest (or not) donation. Had I took a different path in life perhaps maybe I would have been working for Good Morning America as a producer or even the local newspaper here in my home town as a columnist or even a copy-editor. Hey, I'll take what they have. But of course I didn't instead I have this ridiculous deeply creviced checkered past which lead me to the Cross of Jesus Christ looking more like the woman at the well(fare office). But there in is the silver lining, eh?

However the good news is that my God is still on the Throne and that I am saved from my past. I have something I didn't have before - boundaries. And an initiative - Welcome to the age of Re-Invention and searching one's true purpose out. Hey they may have my credit in a bind but they don't have my soul.

See, I know the answer now to the riddle: Why the caged bird sings? It's because her spirit is not bound. Hallelujah baby and Amen to that.

Q: what is it that the Lord has put on your heart to do that you been hard pressed to deliver perplexed how to go through the eye of the needle perhaps in being born-again? Let's start a conversation. (Fellowshipping has to do with relationships how God makes His burdens easier and the yokes of life light sojourning through til the day of Jesus Christ.)

Working out my own soul's salvation with fear and tremble
Still keeping daddy lady
Feeling a whole lot like the woman at the well today


Revelation 1. + "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized everyone of you in thename of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." Acts 2:38

Revelation 2. + "Jesus answered and said unto her, "If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, give me to drink: thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water." John 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment