Monday, January 31, 2011

@the Cross roads

Yesterday

January 30, 2011

Yesterday was quite interesting, in that, I had the revelation while on the beat distributing my newsletter -something the Lord awarded me; a zeal for the written word and the capacity to deliver it via aide of my way -out-of-date (but God bless it any way) refurbished Dell laptop and just enough ink to polish off a hard copy of what the Lord had downloaded in my spirit. Something about the presidential address - now history - Obama and the State of The Union and a prayer for a nation. That I am not taking back. A disclaimer I now insert virtually that I sincerely mean every thing that I said on the newsletter. Especially the Scripture in the news (Acts 2:38.)

At first that is what I thought this whole thing was all about but being a child of God, the Holy Ghost has pricked me in my heaart. I can not quench the Holy Spirit. The banner on top of the newsletter hails the passage of scripture "Seek ye first the Kingdom and all of His righteousness," Matthew 6:33.

Okay, honestly (albeit in my flesh) I see that now but while I was out on the street giving these letters out, the Spirit of the Lord came to me and said "Jessica what are you doing this for?"

"So what Salli Mae is looking for you."

"This really is not about my kingdom now is it?"

Now you know flesh and blood did not reveal this unto me. I tell you the Truth! It was the Holy Ghost within me in coming to myself now I can see.

If and when people - should they take me seriously enough and actually seek out the blogspot - they will see that I am endeavoring to rally awareness about my own personal life issues and masquerading as if I care about their souls in order to do it. In recieving the rebuke and chastening of the Lord, I had to be quiet and ask the Lord's forgiveness for He is right. I actually feel silly now letting the enemy turn me out yet again.

OMG! What the heck I must have been out of mind! But thank the good Lord for restoring me to my rightful position. A few days ago I posted on my FB page under notes a personal life issue cliff note re: The right answer.

This message had to do with something my sister asked me and my answer to it. In it, I declared that I was here to do the will of the Father who had sent me.

Now I can see so clearly now that the will of the Father is not to get my student loans forgiven by way of a obscure blog posting. Morevoer, I truly believe and receive the report of the Lord. For it truly is all my salvation. That said, then I can not make light of the entire portion and what it says fully, the part about how ...everything we have need of shall be added unto me."

I will be seeking the will of the Father for real and stop stressing about my own short comings giving heed to the hinderances, what have you. That's the same song the rest of the world is strumming; how they can't get out of debt; etc., etc., etc.

My issue tobe candid with you is entirely of a different origin altogether that has to do with my family legacy and inheritance in the Lord, etc., x,y,z. A story for a paper back novel type of explanation or at least another blogsite heading i.e. Keeping Daddy by thine right hand. I believe I see a resurrection on the horizon of my own life failings beauty for ashes fresh anointing.

Well...but I'm posting this because it is apropriate that I do so. I'm either a trickster like Jacob or at the end of myself about to become Israel the beloved. So now I repent, eat some humble pie and ask the Lord first for forgiveness that He shall heal my land. And now I ask for forgiveness to any and all of those who visit this blogsite and especially those who recieve my the physical newsletter entitled God's Eyes On January 23-31 edition.

The title of this blogspot, "foodstampzombies" is not to offend anyone (no, that is not my intention at all.) However it is a true sentiment of what the Lord showed me in the Spirit realm. What I desire to do is provoke and evoke a movement against the oppression that is so prevelant and I see it everywhere I look. As a woman of God if the Spirit is upon me i.e. Isaiah 61:2 ..."To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,..."


Then we are supposed to be about restoring the wastelands and building up the walls of Jerusalem having a mind to work like they did in Nehemiah, th humble cup bearer. People may not get where I am coming from so again I would like to apologize to any one who thought I was coming across in a scornful manner. I do however pray that we do wake up and see that our help does not come from the government but our salvation is found in the Holy Bible by faith in the Lord and working out our own soul's salvation by faith engaged by the Word of God with fear and tremble. The spirit of the Lord it is obvious shall direct our paths if we commit our way unto Him. Even so He shall give us all the directive we need. Amen.

Earnestly Posting.
Still the keeping daddy lady (By thine right hand)
Something tells me that Salli Mae shall not be looking for me much longer. Cause I'm prophesying that these bones shall live and not die in the valley of dry bones; in the muck and the mire. Amen.


(Hey I know I can not be the only one. How many of us have been hoodwinked by the menacing atempts of the enemy to get us off the beaten path and out side of the hedge the perfect of will of God. I liked to know your story. Cause I know I can't be the only one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment